Swimming Pool Area
Enhancing Swimming Pool Area
Apart from the health benefits of swimming, the pool is a great way to keep children and grown ups amused and it is the perfect backdrop for entertaining. Half of the fun of owning a pool is accessorizing it to fit your family’s needs. Make your swimming pool area comfortable, inviting, safe, and more fun to be around with these tips and features.
Tips for the perfect swimming pool area
- Outfit your pool deck with outdoor upholstered seating or a hammock that will weather the elements and provide hours of rest and relaxation.
- Structures near the pool and spa can enhance enjoyment of the water. Even a small building or a cabana adds to the fun of having a pool. Whether it houses the pool equipment or a bathroom, make it attractive to look at whenever you are entertaining or using the pool.
- A pool house gives swimmers a place to change, freshen up, and enjoy a snack or drink conveniently away from the main house. Equip it with a bath, a changing room, refrigerator, and a cozy seating area.
- A handy outdoor kitchen and patio are perfect for entertaining at poolside. Install umbrellas for a bit of shade. Place comfortable seating around the pool. Hang a hammock so your family and guests can hang out.
- Add waterfall feature to your pool. Waterfall can be an almost-silent sheet of water, a rushing mountain spring, or something in between producing soothing sound effect. Make it as simple or as elaborate as you like.
- Install scupper. Scupper direct an arching stream of water into the pool from a raised area on a deck or pool wall. This will add the tranquil sound of falling water to your pool. Scupper come in a variety of shapes sizes, and finishes.
- Diving board and water slide can add wild fun to your pool. Today’s diving boards offer more springs and come in many colors. Determine if your pool meets require minimum depth and widths.
- Lighting illuminates your pool for nighttime use as safety precaution, to spot-light water features, and to create a mood. Choose from incandescent, floating solar, perimeter, and fiber-optic lights.
Turn your luxury swimming pool area into a private retreat for relaxation and entertaining. By installing an outdoor kitchen, arranging seating and dining area, and adding some water features, you can easily transform your pool area into a total entertaining oasis in your own backyard.