Rajabhakti Park in Hua Hin – Historical Park
The Rajabhakti Park, is located in Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan province. A nice historical site to see when you visit the Hua Hin area.
Rajabhakti Park is an historical site to honor past Thai kings from the Sukhothai period to the current Royal House of Chakri.
The park covers a total area of 355,200 square meters. It also features the giant bronze statues of seven kings who all made great contributions to the country in each period of Thai history.
- King Ramkhamhaeng (1279-1300) of the Sukhothai period
- King Naresuan (1590-1605)
- King Narai (1656-1688) of Ayutthaya period
- King Taksin (1767-1782) of the Thonburi period
- King Rama I (1782-1809) founder of Chakri dynasty – Rattanakosin period
- King Mongkut (1851-1868) Rama IV of Rattanakosin period
- King Chulalongkorn (1868-1910) King Rama V of the Rattanakosin period.
All statues are made of bronze, with an average height of 13.9 meters.
The Fine Arts Department of Thailand designed the Rajabhakti Park Statues .
Rajabhakti Park is open to visitors every day, between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Because it is conveniently located just south of Hua Hin city you can get there easily.
There are also plenty of parking spaces provided if you drive by car or tour bus and vans take visitors from Hua Hin city to visit.